Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I HURT!! My mom thinks I might have sprained my middle finger and my ring finger :( I hurt my hip running around on the pickelner arena AAK! The reason i was at the arena was because my church had a may 2nd celebration. It was very BIG!Us kids ( well 4 years to fifth grade.) sang a song called Child Of The King. My opinion of the song Child Of The King is that it was really cheesy and sort of childish... If i could change it I'd make it a rockin song.Without kids voices edited after they sing to sound like three-year-olds. After that the kids went upstairs and did some activities.

I'm going to gymnastics practice tonight, and I'm doing beam and bars so I'm probably going to hurt my fingers and my hip.I'm in my leotard and shorts so it will be a little easier.

see yo later guys!
crazily,
Laine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment